Mixed Prepositions Ex. 1-3
Mixed Prepositions Ex. 4 →
1. Fill in the blanks with the suitable prepositions.
2. Fill in the blanks with the suitable prepositions.
1. Most people agree that kindergarten contributes
the child's mental development.
2. Since Jennifer was a year younger than her friends, she had a hard time keeping
3. In most countries, children start the primary school
the age of six.
4. Although he studied hard, he couldn't succeed
getting a high score in his test.
5. There are different sets of language learning sets available
all age groups.
6. All candidates are looking forward
the announcement of our test scores.
7. Since I will be busy
my homework and prepare
the exam tomorrow, I don't think I will be able to go out tonight.
8. The students walk five kilometers to school, so they need to get up very early
9. Since our school was next to our house, I used to come home
10. I was born
April, so there is no school when it's my birthday.
Show answers ex. 2
3. Fill in the blanks with the suitable prepositions.
1. They had to put
the meeting when the general director didn't turn
2. He made
a story when he was late for the first class, but the teacher didn't believe him.
3. We still haven't come
with an interesting theme for the advertising campaign.
4. He came
a very old letter written by his grandmother to his grandfather while he was looking
an old photo for his research paper.
5. The plane wasn't allowed to take
because of bad weather conditions.
6. Most people prefer taking
a hobby to relieve stress.
7. Do you get
8. The diamond ring that her boyfriend bought for her turned
to be a fake one.
9. His application was turned
as he didn't complete the necessary requirements in time.
10. They had been waiting at the departure lounge for almost three hours when they finally got
Show answers ex. 3