Instructions: Listen to each audio 1-10 and select the best choice from each list of words a) b), or c) to fill in whistle-blank.Correct answers % =
Here are correct answers:
1. Phrasal verbs consist of plus one or two other words.
2. The other words can be .
3. "I'll go home and get changed before we go out for dinner." Which is a phrasal verb?
4. Intransitive phrasal verbs (come back, get up, go out, etc) consist of a verb + adverb that be separated.
5. "Turn the lights off before you go to bed." This phrasal verb is .
6. "I'll drop all of the kids off at school." This phrasal verb's first word is "drop". Which is the second?
7. Which is correct? "If the TV's too loud, ."
8. "Do you believe in ghosts?" The second word in this phrasal verb is .
9. Phrasal verbs with a preposition always have a direct object that comes directly the preposition.
10. Which sentence has a three-word phrasal verb with the structure verb + adverb + preposition?