This quiz tests listening comprehension with prepositions and linking words.
Instructions: Listen to each audio 1-20 and select the best choice A) B) C) or D).
NOTE: The sound of short whistle indicates the place for your choice.
11. It might take you a few minutes to finish a meal, but your body digests it in almost 12 hours.
12. I have a lot of friends at school, but none of them has come to my home yet.
13. Watching too much television causes children to lose their imagination.
14. I wasn't planning to stay for more than two days, so I had very little luggage with me.
15. There aren't many pandas left and their number is gradually going down.
16. Richard has two dogs; both of them are too old, so neither of them can walk long distances.
17. You needn't put so many colour pens in your pencil case. A few would be enough.
18. Leonard loves his goldfish so much that he gave each of them a different name.
19. Either you or someone else must check all the tires of the car or else you may have problem in the middle of your journey.
20. We don't have much hope of finding the climbers alive as they have been missing for a few weeks now.