Show/Hide Audio Script
1. She stood in front of the mirror, and examined her body for signs of fat.
2. Her dad has really arms from working on a farm all his life.
3. She as she made her way through the crowd of smokers standing outside the building.
4. Emily’s leg was badly broken in a car accident, and took several months to completely .
5. We lay down on our in front of the television to watch the movie.
6. He didn't break his leg when he fell out of the tree, but he did some serious damage to the around the bones in his ankle.
7. He may look , but he is actually so drunk he can hardly walk straight.
8. The doctor antibiotics to stop the infection.
9. The young girl was very excited when she learned that she would be getting a seeing-eye dog.
10. The kids must be really hungry; they've been all day with one thing or another.
11. She died soon after contracting a disease while travelling in Southeast Asia.
12. Jackie was very after eating a salad containing raw mushrooms that weren't fresh.
13. In 1996, her illness was as cancer, and she immediately began chemotherapy treatments.
14. I didn't have much when I was sick, but now that I'm feeling better, I'm starving.
15. By going around the world in his wheelchair, Alfredo showed Brazilians that a shouldn't stop you from achieving your goals.
16. It took a few hours before the patient was again after the operation.