This quiz tests listening comprehension with some English widely used words.
Instructions: Listen to each audio 1-20 and select the best choice A) B) C) or D).
NOTE: The sound of short whistle indicates the position in the sentence to insert your choice.
Every time I wear something white, I coffee or orange juice or something on it. Show/Hide Audio Script 1-20
1. Points in your character are called .
2. My parents decided to send me to a when I was three.
3. Education is after the age of 7. Every child should be sent to school.
4. There are four in an education year in many countries.
5. Some parents pay to send their children to a school.
6. My friend his exams. He is sad.
7. A good education will get you a good job.
8. John receives a from the state to help him pay.
9. He is a of Harward University. He is working in NASA now.
10. Students of this class are very on their subjects.
11. My brother is a book.
12. Do you want to biscuit?
13. My answer was , not wrong.
14. Who are you for?
15. Where do we go to buy things?
16. When I saw him, he was a bicycle.
17. What is the antonym of “white”?
18. Go straight, then turn to right, not .
19. Continue the logic list. Red, green, brown, .
20. Choose the word which is out of the logic list.