This quiz tests listening comprehension with some English widely used words.
Instructions: Listen to each audio 1-20 and select the best choice A) B) C) or D).
NOTE: The sound of short whistle indicates the position in the sentence to insert your choice.
We'll have to hold a more detailed examination to the exact nature of the tumour, said the doctor. Show/Hide Audio Script 1-20
1. Thieves things.
2. I have a curly .
3. This is a coat, not cotton.
4. Come and sit down!
5. Large amount of is grown in China.
6. I can’t hear the music. Could you turn on the ?
7. We have no money to buy a for the train to London.
8. I lost my , so I cannot open the door.
9. She the class history.
10. He in the war.
11. They always stones at the dog.
12. The river every winter because of cold weather.
13. He drinks quickly.
14. She to stay at home.
15. Choose the word which is out of the logic list.
16. Choose the word which is out of the logic list.
17. Choose the word which is out of the logic list.
18. Choose the word which is out of the logic list.
19. Continue the logic list. sweater, boots, T-shirt, .
20. We hang trousers, jackets, and dresses in the .