This quiz tests listening comprehension with some English widely used words.
Instructions: Listen to each audio 1-10 and select the best choice A) B) C) or D).
NOTE: The sound of short whistle indicates the position in the sentence to insert your choice.
You'll have to learn to control your if you still want to work here with us. Show/Hide Audio Script 1-10
1. Last year a lot of women preferred long skirts. But, this year short skirts are in again.
2. The famous pianist Richardson is with the Chicago Metropolitan Orchestra tonight.
3. The lawyer's was unusually high.
4. The baby is . Her diaper needs changing.
5. We had to climb a steep path to reach the house on the top of the hill.
6. He is not a skilled worker. He doesn't much.
7. We keep the copies of all our reports in a special master file.
8. We do not have adequate information to make a decision. Adequate means .
9. Everywhere they for water they struck oil.
10. My memories of you are so warm and that I am sure I can never forget you.